Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where you read it challenge

This challenge is really different from the others so I thought I would add it to the list.

Twist Your House
Read somewhere inside your house that you have never sat (or stood I suppose) and read before.

Place of Commerce
Read somewhere that things are sold.

Move
Read on the bus, on a train, on the light rail, on a plane, in a car, while you're walking, while you're on the treadmill at the gym.
I read in the car for a total of 3 hours going to and from my mother-in-law's house in Akron.

Nature
The requirement is that you are sitting/standing on something that isn't manmade. Man could have planted it, but not created it.

You Don't Call Home
Out of state? Sure. At your neighbor's house? Sure. Hotel? Yup. But it can't do double duty for any of the other categories. I read for a total of 4 hours at my mother-in-law's house

Probably Shouldn't
Think work, church, grocery shopping. DO NOT READ WHILE DRIVING OR RIDING YOUR BIKE OR ROLLERBLADING/SKATING. BE SAFE. Be creative.

In Pairs
I don't care where you are as long as someone else in the room is reading their own book too.

No comments:

Post a Comment