Thursday, February 17, 2011

chunkster reading challenge

I plan to finish the Outlander series this year so I know I'll be reading some really chunky books. I figured I might as well add another challenge.
A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature (fiction or nonfiction) .
I signed up for the highest level - mor-bookly obese . For this level of challenge you must commit to EIGHT or more Chunksters of which three tomes MUST be 750 pages or more.

1.Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon 1120 pg
2.Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko 489 pg
3.Day Watch by Sergei Lukyanenoko 453 pg
4.The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon 1472 pg
5.Lover Unleased by JR Ward 512 pg
6.Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole 515 pg
7.Comanche Moon by Catherine Anderson 480 pg
8.A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon 1456 pg

No comments:

Post a Comment