Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday card


Didn't get a whole lot done today. I cruised the aisles at Michael's and Dollar Tree looking to fill an Easter basket for my 19 year old daughter. She still insists the bunny hide her basket too. Nothing spoiled about her.

This card uses sketch 23 from Triple the Sketches and it meets the Whiff of Joy challenge to distress your card. I am still trying to get better at using my copic markers. I have trouble with bleeding. I think that means I'm over saturating the paper. I use good quality paper (Papertrey Ink) with them so that' s not the problem. I have learned a lot from different sites on-line and there are many people in the Magnolia-ious group that do gorgeous coloring. I guess I just need to keep studying and keep practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment