Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cards for work

I needed to get these done tonight so I could take them into work tomorrow. With spring break starting, I wanted to give people a chance to sign them. Secretary's Day is kind of sneaking up on me because it is the week we get back.




This one is for the Gina K stamp tv color challenge and Secret Crafter Saturday challenge to use stripes. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.



This card is for the Happy something challenge at Stamp Something. It also meets challenges from both weeks 1 and 2 on the Lifetime Moments site in the stamping thread.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Cathy, love the pretty papers and details ~ love them both. Thanks for joining us this week at SS
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Cathy, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! Love the flowers and I love the sunflower background paper on the second card. Both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete