Monday, May 4, 2009

Scrapbooking

Wow! It has been forever since I scrapbooked. But this weekend, in honor of National Scrapbooking Day, I finished several pages. I was participating in an on-line crop at Lifetime Moments.

The first page of this layout met the challenge to use 3 fonts/products in the title.
The second page met the challenge to use journaling cards for something other than journaling.
Most of the paper products on these pages are by K&Co. The cute bird and bird house stamps are by Unity.





















This one used song lyrics. You may recognize the song as the first one on my blog playlist. I couldn't believe it was one of the choices for this challenge, since it is one of my favorites. It Today was Your Last Day. I didn't use the title but I chose some of the lyrics that went espcially well with these photos of my daughter living life to the fullest.



















Patterned paper, title and die cut are Cosmo Cricket. The other embellishments were culled from a variety of sources. There is K&Co, Creative Imaginations, Me and My Big Ideas, EK Success, and Darice.

No comments:

Post a Comment